- Jesse Cook The Blue Guitar Sessions Download Full
- Jesse Cook The Blue Guitar Sessions Download Youtube
|Birth name||Jesse Arnaud Cook|
|Origin||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Genres||new flamenco, world music, ethno jazz|
|Labels||Narada, EMI, E1|
Mar 18, 2008 Frontiers is the sixth studio album by Jesse Cook. Cook and nine other musicians recorded the album at Coach House Music in Canada. The album was mixed by Cook. All songs were written by Jesse Cook except 'It Ain't Me Babe', which is a cover version of the original song by Bob Dylan, and La Llorona, a traditional Mexican folk song. The Official Website of Jesse Cook. The Smooth Jazz Ride. November 7, 2012. To be sure, one should not confuse the title of the new release from Nuevo Flamenco guitar great Jesse Cook, The Blue Guitar Sessions, with the 12-bar blues that may come to mind. Sep 25, 2012 Jesse Cook Facebook; Jesse Cook Twitter; Jesse Cook Youtube; Jesse Cook iTunes; Jesse Cook Facebook. Jesse Cook Music. The Blue Guitar Sessions. Released: September 25, 2012. The Blue Guitar Sessions. I Put A Spell On You (2:57) 2. Broken Moon (3:17) 3. Download Jesse Cook - Discography (1995-2012): utorent iranewage.irjesse-cook-discography-1995-2012-lossless.torrent Magnet جهت استفاده از لینک های دانلود باید عضویت ویژه داشته باشید.
Jesse Arnaud Cook is a Canadian guitarist. He is a Juno Award winner, Acoustic Guitar Player's Choice Award silver winner in the Flamenco Category, and a three-time winner of the Canadian Smooth Jazz award for Guitarist of the Year. He has recorded on the EMI, E1 Music and Narada labels and has sold over 1.5 million records worldwide.
Life and career
Born to photographer and filmmaker John Cook and television director and producer Heather Cook, and nephew to artist Arnaud Maggs, Jesse Cook spent the first few years of his life moving between Paris, Southern France and Barcelona.
After his parents separated, Cook and his sister accompanied his mother to her birth country, Canada, where he took lessons at Toronto's Eli Kassner Guitar Academy, and eventually studied under Kassner. While Cook was still a teenager, his father retired to the French city of Arles in the Camargue where his neighbor was Nicolas Reyes, lead singer of the flamenco group the Gipsy Kings. During frequent visits to Arles, Jesse Cook became increasingly fascinated by the 'Camargue sound', the rhythmic, flamenco-rumba approach that could be heard on many corners and cafés in the 'gipsy barrio'.
Back at home, he continued his studies in classical and jazz guitar at Canada's Royal Conservatory of Music, York University, and Berklee College of Music in the United States. He has often quipped that he later attempted to unlearn it all while immersing himself in the oral traditions of gypsy music.
After the independent 1995 release in Canada of his debut album, Tempest, he played at the 1995 Catalina Jazz Festival; shortly afterwards, Tempest entered the American Billboard charts at No. 14.
Cook has recorded ten studio albums, five live DVDs and has traveled the world exploring musical traditions that he has blended into his style of rumba flamenco.
In 1998, Cook was nominated for a Juno Award as Instrumental Artist of the Year. In 2001, he received a Juno Nomination for Best Male Artist. In 2001, Cook won a Juno Award in the Best Instrumental Album category for Free Fall. In 2009, he was Acoustic Guitar's Player's Choice Award silver winner in the Flamenco category (gold went to Paco de Lucia). He is a three-time winner of the Canadian Smooth Jazz award for Guitarist of the Year and numerous other awards.
In 2011, Cook began filming, directing, and editing his own music videos with the release of Virtue. He has since directed, filmed, and edited eight music videos, 16 episodes of Friday Night Music, and produced, edited, and mixed the PBS Concert Special Jesse Cook, Beyond Borders.
One of the most renowned overdrive plugins on the market, the TSE 808 is a must-have in your arsenal if you want to spruce up the lead tone in metal tunes. It’s a must have for metallers and die-hard shredders looking to crank things up by several notches.3)What would a list of the best free VST plugins for guitar be bereft of TSE 808? Camel audio vst plugins free download download.
Cook has said of his music: 'If you go to Spain and you play [my] music, they’ll say, what is this? They don’t recognize it as Flamenco because it’s not, it’s a hybrid. I love Flamenco, but I also love world music, jazz, pop, Brazilian Samba, and Persian music.'
- Tempest (1995)
- Gravity (1996)
- Vertigo (1998)
- Free Fall (2000)
- Nomad (2003)
- Frontiers (2007)
- The Rumba Foundation (2009)
- The Blue Guitar Sessions (2012)
- One World (2015)
- Beyond Borders (2017)
- Montreal (2004)
- The Ultimate Jesse Cook (2005)
- Greatest Hits (2010)
Jesse Cook The Blue Guitar Sessions Download Full
|Concert Specials / DVDs Title||Album Details||Certifications||Nominations/Awards|
|One Night at the Metropolis||2007 DVD – EMI||Platinum||DVD Nominated Juno Award – Music DVD of the Year|
|The Rumba Foundation||2009 DVD – EMI|
|Jesse Cook: Live in Concert||2012 DVD - Coach House Films|
|Jesse Cook: Live at the Bathurst Street Theatre||2013 DVD - Coach House Films|
|Jesse Cook: Beyond Borders||2019 DVD - Coach House Films|
Jesse Cook The Blue Guitar Sessions Download Youtube
- Enchantment (2001) Charlotte Church
- Camino Latino (2002) Liona Boyd
- Seed (2003) Afro Celt Sound System
Other compilation appearances
- Guitar Music For Small Rooms (1997) (WEA)
- Gypsy Passion: New Flamenco (1997) (Narada)
- Narada Smooth Jazz (1997) (Narada)
- The Next Generation: Explore Our World (1997) (Narada)
- Narada Film and Television Music Sampler (1998) (Narada)
- Narada Guitar: 15 Years of Collected Works (1998) (Narada)
- Gypsy Soul: New Flamenco (1998) (Narada)
- Obsession: New Flamenco Romance (1999) (Narada)
- Gypsy Fire (2000) (Narada)
- Guitar Greats: The Best of New Flamenco – Volume I (2000) (Baja/TSR Records)
- Narada Guitar 2: The Best of Two Decades (2000) (Narada)
- Buddha Bar III (2001)
- Tabu: Mondo Flamenco (2001) (Narada)
- Camino Latino / Latin Journey – Liona Maria Boyd (2002) (Moston)
- Guitar Greats: The Best of New Flamenco – Volume II (2002) (Baja/TSR Records)
- Best of Narada New Flamenco Guitar (2003) (Narada)
- Guitar Music For Small Rooms 3 (2004) (WEA)
- Gypsy Spice: Best of New Flamenco (2009) (Baja/TSR Records)
- The World of the Spanish Guitar Vol. 1 (2011) (Higher Octave Music)
- Guitar Greats: The Best of New Flamenco – Volume III (2013) (Baja/TSR Records)
- ^ ab'Montalvo Arts Center Jesse Cook'. montalvoarts.org. Montalvo Arts Center. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- ^Fischer, Sophia (26 January 2015). 'Groove to Jesse Cook's Upbeat Flamenco Tunes'. Pepperdine. Retrieved 12 June 2018.
- ^'Conversation with Jesse Cook'.
- ^ ab'Jesse Cook Boulder Theater'. bouldertheater.com. Boulder Theater. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- ^'Archived copy'(PDF). Archived from the original(PDF) on 14 April 2012. Retrieved 7 January 2014.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- ^ ab'Artist Summary Jesse Cook'. junoawards.ca. The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences. Archived from the original on 10 September 2015. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- ^'Music Award-Winning World Musician Jesse Cook Shares Life on the Road'. parvatimagazine.com. Retrieved 23 September 2019.
- ^'One Night at the Metropolis'. allmusic.com. Allmusic. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
- ^'Artist Summary Jesse Cook'. musiccanada.ca. Music Canada. Retrieved 26 July 2015.
- ^'Rumba Foundation'. allmusic.com. Allmusic. Retrieved 27 July 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jesse Cook.|