|Stable release||4.10 (March 8, 2020; 41 days ago) [±]|
|Available in||English, German, French, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Swedish, Spanish, Polish|
|Type||Disk space analyzer|
Daisydisk Android Tablet
DaisyDisk is a paid disk space analyzer for macOS. It displays a sunburst diagram of files on a hard drive to help with the location or deletion of large files. It can display previews of files using Quick Look. It also allows the user to look at the file directly in Finder, in order to delete it or move it elsewhere.
APK 파일은 Android 앱의 원시 파일이며 Android 패키지 키트를 의미합니다. 모바일 앱 배포 및 설치를 위해 Android 운영 체제에서 사용하는 패키지 파일 형식입니다. 네 가지 간단한 단계에서 사용 방법을 알려 드리겠습니다. DaisyDisk 귀하의 전화 번호. DaisyDisk is a disk analyzer tool for OS X that visualizes hard disk usage and allows to free up hard disk space Free up gigabytes of disk space in minutes using the visual interactive map that reveals the biggest space hogs on your disk.
DaisyDisk was started in late 2008 by interaction designer Taras Brizitsky and programmer Oleg Krupnov. They built the codebase from scratch to try to achieve higher speeds than similar programs. They decided to use a sunburst diagram as it is perceived better than other ways of visualizing data (such as treemaps).
DaisyDisk needs to scan the disk to create a map of its files and folders. Once the initial scan is completed, DaisyDisk keeps all displayed information up to date and reflects all changes to disk in real-time. DaisyDisk can scan multiple disks in parallel.
With v4.5 of DaisyDisk, support for APFS was added.
DaisyDisk displays the contents as a color-coded sunburst diagram, resembling the petals of a daisy. The interface places the root of the hard drive at the center of this daisy, and displays a hierarchical structure of that hard drive's file system that radiates from that center. This daisy is color-coded to differentiate between folders, while files themselves are always displayed as gray. In the right sidebar of the interface, DaisyDisk also provides a legend for these color codes. When hovering over a file or folder, the right sidebar of the interface updates with contextual information such as the file or folder name and their absolute path. When clicking on a folder on the daisy, a new daisy is displayed with the chosen folder as its root. The interface shows a 'breadcrumb trail' of the current folder right above the sunburst diagram.
Daisydisk Android App
DaisyDisk provides a Trash-like collector icon in the lower left of its interface where files and folders can dragged and dropped for deletion.
Edirol Orchestral is a dope discontinued VST that we can’t find anywhere. So we decided to share this with you as a free download! Contains realistic orchestral sounds and instruments! Premium acoustic sounds, focusing on Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Keyboards. Realistic articulations such as vibrato, tremolo, pizzicato, and spiccato. Up to 16-part. Download Edirol Orchestral orchestral synth for free - the easiest and best free orchestral VST plugin for beginners.
As of DaisyDisk v3, a specialized version of the app exists for Mac users with Retina Displays.
Daisydisk Android Download
One of the ways DaisyDisk integrates with the Mac features is through its support of the Quick Look function, which is included in Mac OS X v10.5 'Leopard' and later. Hovering over any file or folder in DaisyDisk's interface and pressing space bar utilizes Quick Look and displays additional information about that file or folder in regards to its location and contents.
- ^'DaisyDisk Release Notes'. Retrieved 9 March 2020.
- ^'DaisyDisk Blog'. Software Ambience.
- ^'DaisyDisk 4.6.2 free download for Mac'. MacUpdate. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- ^'DaisyDisk 4 Review'. Macworld. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- ^'DaisyDisk: Tom's Mac Software Pick'. Lifewire. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- ^ ab'DaisyDisk: Futuristic Data Visualization'. Mac.AppStorm. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- ^'How to identify the biggest space wasters on your Mac with DaisyDisk'. iDownloadBlog. Retrieved 19 June 2018.
- ^'Make Your HD Bigger with DaisyDisk for Mac [Review]'. Cult of Mac. Retrieved 11 March 2019.
- ^'An Evaluation of Space-Filling Information Visualizations for Depicting Hierarchical Structures'(PDF). Georgia Institute of Technology. Retrieved 2 June 2010.
- ^'Top 5 questions about APFS and macOS High Sierra asked by Mac users'. DaisyDisk Blog. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- ^'How to free up disk space in macOS High Sierra'. Cult of Mac. Retrieved 20 June 2018.
- ^ ab'Review: DaisyDisk: Disk Visualization and Analyzer Tool for the Mac'. aboutTechnology. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^ ab'Make Your HD Bigger with DaisyDisk for Mac [Review]'. Cult of Mac. Retrieved 13 November 2014.
- ^'DaisyDisk Blog'. Software Ambience. 7 September 2013. Retrieved 5 January 2019.